PSU SCHWARZFAM

Friday, September 30, 2011

1st Family shots with Audrey















And last, but certainly not least, My OB, Dr. Ron Hoffmann. After Ryan's traumatic birth it was clear that I needed to make a change for more reasons than one. Dr. Hoffmann was recommended to me by a mom in my local Mom's Club as she had a micro-preemie followed by 2 full-term babies and was very happy with Dr. Hoffmann's care.

Oddly enough, one of the most difficult transitions for me post-pregnancy has been adjusting to not going to Dr. Hoffmann's office weekly. I can't say enough about how Dr. Hoffmann and his staff got me through these last 8 months. Each week I would enter his office a nervous wreck with a list full of questions and leave reassured and confident that we were doing everything possible for Audrey. Thank you, Dr. Hoffmann!

No comments:

Post a Comment