PSU SCHWARZFAM

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend 2010









I just had to include a picture of Ryan playing the piano at my parents' house last week - he gets plenty of practice every time he is there!

No major plans over the weekend - although Mike and I did get a dinner alone on Sunday night while Ryan spent the night at Grandparents Schwarz while his Great-Grandparents Hoffmaster were visiting. We did some playing in the backyard on Saturday (Ryan is obsessed with the hose) and spent Monday at Mike's parents' with my family as well. Check out the rare right-handed shovel pic :)

The heat is getting ridiculous around here but we are doing our best to stay cool - hopefully it won't be quite this hot next week down the shore as we are heading to good old OCNJ this Saturday for a week!

1 comment:

  1. Well, now I know why you can't make it to my housewarming party; you're going to be in Ocean City! Have fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete