PSU SCHWARZFAM

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A day at the beach







We are lucky to live only 1 & 1/2 hours from the shore, that is, without traffic. Ryan and I were invited down to Brigantine, NJ which is just north of Atlantic City (where Ryan's grandparents' Schwarz honeymooned), by one of my Mommy friends, Liz and her son, Hunter. Liz's grandmother has a house there and two of our other Mommy friends came along with their sons - Kate and James and Linzie and Jack. The weather turned out to be really nice and we were on the beach for about 2 & 1/2 hours. Ryan didn't seem to mind that the water was *freezing* and loved playing in the sand. He also enjoyed chasing the seagulls and probably ate more sand than his lunch. This makes me feel great about our vacation to Ocean City, NJ in July. I just hope Mike and I have enough energy for a week at the beach with Ryan - he just doesn't stop :) And by the way, it took us 2 & 1/2 hours to get home - Philly traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment